Monday 15 April 2013

Emerald Candlestick: Welcome to my world (Taster)

Emerald Candlestick. That's my name and this is my world. So let's start with my family. Well, there's my dad, Josh Candlestick and he is definitely a teenager at heart. He works at a chocolate factory and often brings home samples. Cool! Then there's my mum, Anna Candlestick, and she awesome at cooking. She is a nurse and is always kind to children especially small kids. Next, my baby brother, Tom Candlestick, and he is titchy (only 2 months) and all my friends adore him! Last, but not least, Lilly and Tilly, the six-year-old twins and the cheeky ones of the lot. Then, of course, there's me...

All About Me                            Date:19/03/13 
My full name is Emerald Candlestick
I'm 12 years and 11 months old
My birthday is on 6th April 2000 at exactly 6:32 am
My eye colour is Emerald (like my name)
My hair colour is Ginger (or Orange)
My favourite colour is Orange, orange and more orange
My favourite fruit is Oranges (obviously)
My favourite veggie is Carrots (tasty and orange)
My favourite snack is Chocolate bars (orange-flavoured)

No comments:

Post a Comment